Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnet Hell
Magnet Shell's overcharge effect is High charge power*2, which with a single shot gun w/one overcharge can mean -24 SKI and CEL, effectively being half or a little under half of anyone's SKI and CEL, I think this needs to change, whether or not it was an oversight from great reckoning.

I think Magnet Shell's overcharge effect should just be changed to be High Charge Power, instead of HCP*2
Four of the equivalent curse is what it is right now.
After they were HALVED for being too much.
This is STILL double PRE-NERF curses.
Even more with a spirit.
Yeah, supported.
Sure needs a small ha-chop to fit in properly, Balthie would be 100% right if the curses weren't as 'easy' to inflict, but then I recall that MGs get +50 Hit for overcharging the firearm with the innate. And the only thing that can ever dodge it (25% chance) is a 72 CEL 40 LUC rabbit ST/Verglas with Fortune Wind, Southern Wind, Ninja Armor and jesus in the heart.
MG 'is' weak (damage wise) currently, but it's not enough reason to cripple the enemy's CEL/SKI by that much (and speaking of which, it also stacks with cripple leg/arm, owch). Maximum of a debuff should be 10-15, or simply what Spooks said, High Charge Power alone should be fine.

(Except this specific shell will be a bit useless in multi-shot guns. I think One Overcharge should be tweaked and I might have something in mind for a suggestion.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Or buff curses.

~shameless Hexer plug~
*punts Esther's plug outta here*

More-or-less would like to say Balthie hit a good point and I'm probably right on-line with notion of a nerf.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Nerf it to overcharge level. See where it stands (since it has a recharge timer and all that).

See where it stands, if it's too much, have a maximum added (so as to not gip multi-shot gunners).

Remember, this is the same thing that also gives like. +40 or so hit for like 50 rounds.