Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down with the memes.
[Image: 591f13ad35734741aa5d96ca04ab3721.png]
Remove Circle Ring's '9% damage taken', or keep the meme but make the ring's Ice Absorb impossible to be nullified by Winter's Bite. You don't combat Ice with more Ice.

Nihilist is enough to counter it and the Circle Ring + Red Letter combo all together, so it will be fine.

And yeah, Cirno is weak, but not entirely useless. ;__;
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I won't comment on whether or not to buff this item, but randomly adding an exception to Winter's Bite's absorption removal is completely ridiculous. I'm not even sure another ice absorb exists, bar a Youkai install I'm not thinking of. This item isn't terrible, it just has a drawback that isn't situational like Red Letter's -- it hurts you all the time.
That's why this drawback should go. As I said, 'remove the drawback and leave the item alone and it will be 100% fine', since there are actually two nice ways to combat a Circle Ring user.
'or'
'Do the disaster Kam doesn't want to happen, just because of a Cirno meme'. The drawback is strong, so the absorb should also be strong, that's what I mean behind the lines. (And what I deeply don't want to happen because uh, Memes. Don't feed the Koonie.)
Why ~can't~ there be an arbitrary item-related exception to a certain skill? There already is for Hexers.

Screaming Tome is still cancer. Why not add more cancer to the already-unfixable cancerous PvP system?
"Esther" Wrote:Why not add more cancer to the already-unfixable cancerous PvP system?

I think you answered your own question.
And therein lies the sarcasm.
Please keep this on-topic.

As for the OC's post, I don't see a good reason as to why Circle Ring should ignore Winter's Bite, nor why the 9% increased damage penalty should be removed.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I think Circle Ring is fine where it is to be honest, mostly because Verglas needs to do ice damage to stay relevant, and has terrifying FP Costs
Also, it's an accessory slot item.

Red letter is fine with what it does because it gives ice weakness and is a weapon slot.

If anything, ice ring could stand to take more damage.
You guys make me cry ;__;...

Fine fine, closed. Got my answers. Time to sit and wait for the Blue Letter.