Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Heritage
The green crate containing the Wakazishi for the Lost Heritage quest does not appear to be spawning in the Old Prison area.

While I know it randomly shows up in a few locations in the area, I've checked the place thoroughly.

At first, I thought this might've just been a cache issue on my end, but clearing it didn't seem to help and I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Yep, I was there with miss cannibal crab to confirm. The green crate for the Wakizashi quest is not spawning at all. I've even took my time to click on every turf boxes to check if they would give anything. Nope, nada.

I'll also take the chance and post this here, because it's really minor and not worth a thread. (I may be wrong, sorry if so!)

The small letter located at the Old Prison's entrance, I tried to double click it to read multiple times.
[Image: 825eaf4f39da459d9ead6af8a4c84888.png]

This appeared:
[Image: 8ff788eb26364a99a1ca75820ce0b1b2.png]

But, when you right click it and select Read Letter:
[Image: 4e57a730b0314def83d8b1dfbc6bf657.png]

Just asking to fix the double click to begin reading, like the papers in Bai-Kai.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[strike]The paper bug is about as old as I am (to the game) iirc; it's a glorified Easter Egg at this point.[/strike]

Both should be fixed, but I can confirm the paper in the cave is (probably still) bugged.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
This should be corrected.

I believe the second bug is a secondary bug of the 'flash step' bug, so that's on my radar.
"Neus" Wrote:This should be corrected.

I believe the second bug is a secondary bug of the 'flash step' bug, so that's on my radar.

It's not. It's been that way for over a year, actually.
I just checked the area for the weapon cache and cannot find it, if I recall correctly it's only able to be spawned on the 2nd floor yes?

EDIT: Will check again shortly (after posting this); if that doesn't work I'll try to clear my cache but for the time being I'm assuming it's still borked.

EDIT 2: I've been told by -multiple- sources that it can spawn anywhere; I would like to clarify I've checked the ENTIRE complex twice prior to posting this.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
it can spawn on all floors
The crate is still not spawning, as far as anyone can tell.
I collected the item some time ago (before this bug report was posted) and never turned the quest in. Could that be interfering with anything? As in, was it coded in such a way that only allows one Wakizashi to be spawned at a time?
*loud burp*
As far as I recall, it shouldn't, since the crate doesn't disappear when you open it.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]