Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's not your real name!
Using the AKA button in your character menu doesn't toggle your alias for your character profile nor when you right click on people, and you'll see their real name instead.
Out of curiosity, I tried to recreate this bug and failed so I wanted to ask a few things.

Have you tried recreating this yourself? And if so, what version of Byond do you run?

The reason I asked for the version is because I've noticed a few discrepancies in SL2's function on different versions (for instance, I swear with a recent Beta version I couldn't level Talents past SR1 despite it being fine in the current Stable). I tried messing with the AKA button and right-clicking others with no issue coming up using the most current Stable Version for reference in this.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Well how it's recreated is simply using the AKA button in the character menu, I usually right click on people to examine them and see their actual names instead of their aliases so I assumed this was still happening, personally I use the toggle-alias verb and everything syncs up correctly.
As far as I can tell it toggles the name for your character profile (if you mean the examine verb). I've corrected the issue of it not changing your name in right-click menus/etc.