Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Que] Manor Mobs spawning outside of Manor and Castle
Just wanted to know if this was intentional or not, more-or-less.

If instances are needed, I'm fairly certain I've seen them in Black Doors and Tunnels/Caverns (I don't know which; I always confuse them with each other).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I think all monsters can spawn everywhere due to the permanent monster dens. I've been thinking about changing that back to a random title, on an unrelated note.
I'd like to weigh in and say "I'm sure a lot of us would really appreciate that." It can be kind of dumb to, for example, have a character who hunts a specific monster type for whatever reason, only to go into an area to find that monster, only to need to carve through legions of other monsters just to find a few of what you were there for. Such as someone who hates the undead only finding scarebars and spatials and such in crypts, and don't get me started on building around this character's profession., ("I'm a Fireblood slayer, I saved up all my earnings to buy this ensui to continue to exterminate the- WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOBLINS AND GORGONS IN THIS FIRE ALTAR, WHAT THE ACTUAL GODDAMN HECK!?&quotWink And so on.

Basically, I wholeheartedly support the notion of changing it back. Especially now with spellthief and monster capture being a thing, to make it easier to track down what you need for your gimmicks and such.
*loud burp*
We could probably add a new Prefix to allow all mob types to spawn in dungeons if we change it back to specific types in regular instances, seems interesting to me at least.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
The old prefix for that was "Monster Den." Hence what Dev meant by "permanent monster dens."
*loud burp*