Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furniture Salesmen(?)
Would people be interested in me adding NPCs to various towns that sell furniture for Murai, as an alternative for having to craft them?
I don't see why not, but it doesn't seem like it'd do much since you generally just buy wood to craft with.

It'd be okay for getting anything that isn't wood, I guess?
It'd be a good alternative for anyone who doesn't want to waste levels in crafting skills on alchemy just to decorate a house.
*loud burp*
It'd save us having to use alts to buy wood, craft furniture (because alchemy) and then drop it in a house for the main person to throw it around, or vice versa. It'd also let me buy 200 trees at once to just drop in a house.
Furniture already got changed to 1 difficulty for that reason.

But yeah.
It'd make it far easier for the items that don't just require ash wood, I'm not opposed to this.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
It will be very helpful, go for it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd love it if only to make acquiring furniture faster, not only in terms of resources but the fact it takes 5 BYOND seconds to make each piece of furniture right now.

No more tomato farming to put up paintings, too.
Our prayers have been answered (partially). Now get on my 'fancy' couch and strike a pose!
[Image: tenor.gif]
I'd very much miss being able to craft furniture.

Even if special furniture remained only purchase-able through the caravans, I'd like to be able to craft everything else.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]