Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitches drawer?
Hello I have a drawer that have a fruit of unskilling and two fruit of blandness. The game won't let me remove wither of them back into my inventory it just keep saying "That item is not compatible with storage." I cannot remove the fruits nor remove the drawer so it stuck in my house and I wish to move the drawer but again cannot due to this glitch/bug whatever you wish to call it. If needed you can delete the draw itself I don't really care if I don't get the fruits back if it is that much of a problem. Thank you.

P.S I am leaving the drawer outside of my house area next to the exit portal.
You should be able to remove them from the storage in the next hotfix version.
Thank you it is fixed though.. Oddly enough now all my furniture upstairs is gone but neither I or the person who have permission to build touched it o_o;
What key/slot/floor? When did you notice that issue and was it the way it should be before 1.66 hit (ie, did you have that floor finished before my last backup)?
My key is defaras my character slot is 1 it the 2nd floor in my house. Yes I did have the floor finish for a while even when I had reported the stuff with the drawer which is now fixed thank you again. But I notice after that was fixed all my upstairs furniture stuff was gone. Also neither of us who able to build in the house touched the flooring. I just know after the drawer thing was fixed the upstairs furniture is all gone and neither of us touched it.
I replaced the file with the one in my last backup. Let me know if it's working properly.
It is fixed! Thank you so much once more again Dev!