Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of old effects I don't use anymore.

I don't know how to work with Forums that well, so I hope this reaches you well. These are a couple of effects I drew for a different game that ended up getting dropped, however I do still enjoy these effects a little, and I wont be using them for anything, they are 100% my work. Feel free to use them, or don't. I wont demand a reward, but if you feel like it, my key is Haunted Pajamas.

NOTE: The middle GIF is white static, its hard to see in the preview.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
Hey, thanks much. BYOND's dreammaker has some .dmi icon editing that includes directional options (if there are different versions for facing certain ways). If you have sprite sheets, I can use those too (or I could just extract the frames manually I suppose). .dmi is what I use for icons in-game and those can be uploaded to the forums in .rar format. Either way, I appreciate the submission and will toss you some Asagorians.

Did you also make your avatar, out of curiousity?
Many thanks man, the developer accepted GIFs for adding them to his game so thats why I submitted them like that, they are pretty old and thats why I only have GIF's, they said that they could simply put them into a DMI and it automatically split the frames accordingly.

Another thing to note, the frame count and speed differs, my program (GraphicsGale) allows me to set the Frame-Rate for each frame, so the static frame might look wonky if you extract it frame by frame, but it shouldn't be much of an issue.

As for my avatar, I did not draw this, this is a GIF from the Devblog of an idie game called Secrets of Grindea, however I do take inspiration on my own work from that Pixel Artist, and if I have any other effects I end up drawing, I'll shoot them here, I'm not experienced in making DMI files myself.

If I make more work to post, I'll be sure to post folders with each individual frame as well as a GIF of the full animation, sorry about the extra work extracting these yourself.~

EDIT: Oh, another thing I have is sound effects, all created by myself, if you have a need, I recommend asking me either in a private message or via and email (risingomega@gmail.com), I have well over 1000 different effects and I might have something you may use, I'm not entirely open to just sending you my entire collection, personal reasons.~
Thanks, I'll let you know the next time I'm working on something I could use some sounds for.
Very much appreciated for the attention mate.~
[Image: f8d47c7282.dmi]

Mister Pajamas and I were debating on making LIGHTNING SWORDS since there doesn't seem to be one.

The left one is mine, the right one is his. If you choose to use them, pick whichever, or both. Could be like a River Sword/Ensui dynamic.