Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, please, ~please~ kill the Astral Belt overlay while out of combat!
As the title states. It didn't used to show the three floaty rocks on your sprite outside of the battle it was originally cast in.

Now, since the last numbered update, the icon overlay persists, causing the same kinds of problems the dragon sword overlays used to cause.

Please kill them with fire and make them dead.
This is a bug report, if anything.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Supported.

Out of Battle overlays are, at best, distracting... and at worst, an open declaration of "this is my setup, hard counter me."

(Or if you're not as into PVP, at worst, it's infuriating that some people treat the overlays as canon ("Dude! You're STILL on fire!" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT DO NOT MAKE ME UNEQUIP MY SWORD JUST TO SHUT YOU UP ABOUT THAT!&quotWink
*loud burp*
Or the whole 'Why do you have a spell active in Oniga?' problem. And... I can only assume that it was done on purpose, otherwise why would it spontaneously change, even though nothing about Astral Belt has changed? Hence why this is a suggestion and not a bug report.
I agree. Same goes for the Verglas guard. Pretty plz.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It lets them know your setup because you have already received a buff before the fight started. It can't really be justified in the same way as the swords can.
How about an....Unbuffer!

Cause you don´t really always want to go into battle buffed, for fairness or RP. And starting a battle and waiting 9 turns just to get rid of the buff is annoying.
It could be arranged at an inn, rest at the inn, lose your buffs, it makes sense since they 'time out' anyways.
+1 to the Inn suggestion
*loud burp*
Good idea. +1