Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Years On A Boat-er Shell
Berserker Shell has always been an overperformer, and is especially one now that almost every other source of Critical has been nerfed since GR.

Lowering it to 0.5% Crit per 1% missing HP would keep it decently strong while making axe users have to build at least some LUC to reach 100% Crit.
Yeah, as it stands it's way too effective of a crit buff, making just about anyone with an axe use one to reach absurd levels of crit.

Nothing compares to the bonus it can give, let alone any other Torso items (Sarasha Gi gives 12, Berserker Shell passes that after you've lost 12% of your health, then keeps getting higher).

Halving it would put it in line with most other crit bonuses.
It falls under the same issue all the other critical buffs had during great reckoning, and had to be toned down, so I think this is more than fair.
It makes me sad to throw my support behind this, but you ARE right.

RIP getting 100% Crit at 50% HP at level 30 due to stacking the hell out of crit buffs. It needs to happen, regardless of how I feel about it.

(You know, since my luck is terrible, so I need to outright eliminate as much RNG as I can by getting things to 100% or 0%)
*loud burp*
Assuming that axes already get insane crit from the way they need to be built sometimes? Yep. I agree. 0.5% sounds fair enough.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]