Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geist Schritt
There's a lot of situations where 'optimal' play means using this skill every turn. At worst, the enemy can't throw out an attack that invalidates one of the types, and you always gain a momentum advantage if they want to fight back. (This is most common in Boxer versus Boxer, where the only choices are Korken, Felsmanege, and Asura Fist(?) ). At best, it's a constant mind game between deciding whether to throw out a skill or basic attack.

I suggest giving Geist Schritt a 2 round cooldown, so it can only be used every other turn. Using any Geist Schritt will put the others on cooldown as well.
I think it's also worth mentioning how Zwei style seems to cripple Mages, especially any mid-Invocation.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I agree that they do need a cooldown of some sort, I'd argue 3 rounds but lets see where 2 rounds goes first.
2 rounds is probably good, at least for now.
Considering it's their only source of movement that won't remove all Schwartz Sturm, I'd argue in favor of making them all have an individual cooldowns so they can't just get countered by a ranged attacker going "Hah, you built up 6-8, and now you need to give it all up since you can't move."

So a 2 turn cooldown, applying individually instead of the whole set, would be best. This way they can still move once per turn.
*loud burp*
"Ranylyn" Wrote:Considering it's their only source of movement that won't remove all Schwartz Sturm
Korkenzieher moves you in a line and Orkam Drehen is super Forced Move.
Why does it need a cooldown? You didn't really explain that part.
This is a great idea for balancing it. Dependent hit builds (VA) and dependent auto-hit builds (DH,Boxer, Monk etc) won't be shut down once per turn all the time. +1 to 2 round cooldown
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
There needs to be a window of opportunity when fighting a boxer other than going on a guess I think, that's what I think at least, a 2 round cooldown fixes that much when facing someone just spamming the dashes.
I think the first paragraph of the thread explained it pretty well.