Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possession - NO NOT EXORCISM YOU DUNCE!
- The Spirit Resists your exorcism!

... I just got this 10 times in a row while clicking on "Possess." Methinks it be el bork.

(Yes, I know the rate isn't 100% but it should have worked by now.)
*loud burp*
Its based on your possession rank, at rank 5 it's 100% chance, I think at rank 1 possession its a 20% chance? So you might just be getting really unlucky, or ranks below 5 could be bugged.

Either way I know that rank 5 possession works as intended.

[Image: 06ec6b32d8.png]
I did have possession at Rank 5. Could it be like trap disarming where it's not actually 100% at max rank?

EDIT: To Clarify, it wasn't 10 misses in a row at rank 5, but I did still miss at rank 5. I was so determined to get that spirit since I wanted to see if Animated Swords had Companion Weapon if generated by a player (they do not) that I actually used a respec fruit to set it to rank 5:

You use the Fruit of Talentlessness.
Your talent points have been reset. You may now redistribute them however you like.
The spirit resists your exorcism!
The spirit has been eased into possessing you... (Spirit effects: +3% Damage to Shark)
You use the Ritual of Sword Binding.
You have created an Animated Sword. Hope it can keep its hands to itself...
*loud burp*
Possession is 100% at Rank 5.
Looks like I broke the game again, since that last bit I posted showed me respeccing to get it to rank 5 for a test and it still missed once at R5. Just like those multiple times I managed to miss at 114% due to display errors.
*loud burp*
EDIT 2: Nevermind, I dun goofed. I thought I had more proof but I was looking at the wrong character. Perception was at 5 and Possession was at 2 on this one.
*loud burp*
Mark as solved?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Sure. Unless I get it to happen again on a character with maxed rank. Since it only happened the once.
*loud burp*