Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now You're Thinking With Houses
We've all been there, trying to make a really cool, big house. You spent all your time trying to make a really neat outdoors area in front, so that everyone can be impressed by your amazing artistic skills. And you've gone and done it, too!

[Image: iNWI2hc.png]

But then you encounter an issue. Your house is too small. There's no more space for the house itself! Oh no, what'll you do? But wait, you've got another staircase, which can give you a whole layer more to work with. Perfect, right?

[Image: rJeFGEP.png]

Drat! It spits you out where you placed the stairs down on the other layer, which does make sense. It's stairs, after all. But wouldn't it be much nicer if we had an alternative transition item that allowed us to enter from the top, but leave at the bottom?

[Image: lyxnhMo.png]

Would it be possible to create this? It could be a separate item entirely from the stairs, for all I care. But it would make the creation of houses so much more convenient for those wishing to make the best of the best places.
Moving extra level things around would be great, but I think there was a reason he didn't do it before.
If it's possible to make another Donation item, capable of creating levels that utilize an 'adjacent entry' (i.e. If entry = top row, exit = bottom row; if entry = leftmost column, exit = rightmost column), then I think this could work.

In other words, yes please.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I want to say I've tried suggesting something similar before, with no real luck on it being heard.

Although I think my idea was more along the lines of moving the connection points (I.E. the Extra Levels).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
This would still be an amazing addition/alternative. Just allowing us to move the extra level of a house on that level. So, say you put the extra level at the top. You can move it to the bottom on the actual new floor, etc etc.

It'd be a wonderful, and very welcome addition.