Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Medic
Field medic is nice for a straight up heal.
But you'd think treating someone on the spot like that, you'd probably do a bit something more than just slap a band aid.

My suggestion is field medic also treats 1 negative status effect on the person you're treating, if the battle-item that is needed is on your belt.

Such as applying a bottle of liquid courage on the person you're treating if they're feared and you have the item on your belt.
[Image: hBDofi9.gif]
That could be pretty cool enough to set apart field medic from stuff like Graft I think.
I agree, thats actually a cool idea to make this skill stand out a little from the rest. I like.
Yep, that would make it more interesting. What about it's interactions with a bigger Tactic rank? Make it cure 'more' negative stats as long as you have the items?

Would be pretty dank to see a Field Medic slap in throatopener + false courage + stabilizer + sal volatile on someone at once.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:Yep, that would make it more interesting. What about it's interactions with a bigger Tactic rank? Make it cure 'more' negative stats as long as you have the items?

Would be pretty dank to see a Field Medic slap in throatopener + false courage + stabilizer + sal volatile on someone at once.

This "could" potentially be fine since tactics rank is such a bitch in PVP. So long as we don't make it so good that it needs a nerf for PVE.
*loud burp*
Don't think that would cross the line at all, but that's just me.

'Meta' in PvE is to fight with a team of 4 Hexers anyway.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]