Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything in my house is missing, HELP! Again!
Today's the second of December. Logged in this morning to my house once again being missing. We had just done a lot of stuff in there, so if it's possible, a save from last night would be best. Otherwise I have a ton of reorganizing to do, items missing, and duplicates of things I broke down :v

Key Jenevieve
Slot 2

my main floor furniture, 28ish display items, 3 extra floors, a storage room with 600 items, furniture packed extra floors all gone.
Unfortunately my last backup is from the 29th. I can restore that if you like, and the next update will be turning back on automatic house backups (plus some changes to housing saving) so hopefully this won't happen again.
Also don't worry about the extra levels, as those are saved in their own files.
Hopefully the extra level with storage is good then. Yes, please load the save.
I've replaced the file, let me know if it works now.
I just logged back in and walked in. House is still empty. -is still logged in now- Should I log out, so you can try again?
Was someone inside of the house? It needs to be unloaded for it to take effect. If you could kick everyone out, lock the house and leave it and wait 5 minutes, I can do it again.
Empty and locked now. No one should have been inside of it at the time. Give it another go. I'm still logged in just outside if that doesn't effect it.
gdi.. apparently a guild member walked in, so if you were trying to fix it it probably didn't work.. give it another few mintues.
should be plenty unloaded, lemme know when to check it again.