Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Builder-Crash Before DISCer Selection
Sorry, I threw in two edit after you posted. I'm trying to get Poptartu to help replicate this since it seems to possibly be happening to them (the only issue is they have a LOT of people using their house, so it could skew results wildly).

Edit: Please check your Private Messages for another part relating to this series of bugs.

"Exxy" Wrote:I logged in and the house rolled back again after I manually fixed the edits I made. . . do you think it's related to the recent changes you made? Q_Q

EDIT: I'm going to try to work through a plethora of ideas, but I may just be shooting in the dark at this point.

EDIT 2: I logged out and the house wiped itself -after- I crashed from attempting to F. Adjust. I'll be testing once more to see if it's actually this or if the house is just failing to save on log-out, unloading of the house or some such.

EDIT 3: I just found it rolled back -after- I left the house and it unloaded WITHOUT logging out.

EDIT (related to Build Menu-Crash from DISCer Selection): It seems to specifically be the icons that crash you when you select them -before- clicking on the text for the options (after log-in).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy