Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multishit
Can skills/effects arbitrarily incompatible with guns (Claret Call and Flank are all that come to mind right now) be changed to work for guns (divided by rounds) yet? I think we're ready.
All my yes. Now that guns are affected by defense, I see no need to make them arbitrarily not work with things that everything else DOES work with; the argument against this has fallen flat.
*loud burp*
Almost forgot Evil Force from Hexer.

Anyway, I'm a bit pessimistic about it, but no matter how I look, multi-shot guns will always be bad due to the many many many setups that flat-out counter it completely, making it frustrating to have chosen it instead of a single-shot gun.

People now can either turn the damage useless or just retaliate the multi-hitting for like, thrice what you do to them in one single bullet. So yeah, go for it, if possible. Don't think it will be 'that' bad.

Guns don't ignore DEF anymore, and even if they do ignore Armor, they don't ignore Matador or Ensui, and those kind of weapons are pretty much falling into 'history' due to how bad they get punished for hitting multiple times.

Also, christ, can't make better topic names?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]