Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alchemy tabs
Its REALLY cluttered right now

A tab for just potions

A tab for just house stuff

A tab for enchantments and material exchanges

A misc tab for everything else.
The house cluttering can be solved by deleting the disc from your inventory. But some tabs to split potions from enchants would be nice.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It would be nice if DISCer modules were usable items that 'learn' the contents of that DISCer when used, and then go away.
Tabs aren't likely at the moment, but I could try and separate them into different station types if it's a big annoyance.
That'd be appreciated, if you don't forget to add those new stations to the Science Kit and Automated Housekeepers.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
More creation stations would be nice for clutter seperation and a wider range of functional furniture to design a home around, but will they also be available to the general public like the rest currently are?
Different Station Types may work best (although it may clutter Portable Science Kits a bit), about the only thing I would change would be to throw in Material Changes with Enchantments (but that's just me).

My main question would these be Station Types in regards to how cooking works (as in having different options in the Crafting station) or would they be literally separate Stations?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy