Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Armor' of Eyes and Green-Scale 'Tunic'
Can we have their armor type swapped?
- Armor of Eyes becomes Light Armor.
- Green-Scale Tunic becomes Unarmored.
- In-Fighter Gi also becomes Unarmored, because it's a damn Gi that Martial Artists cannot use.

Armor of Eyes shuts down a Void Assassin completely while getting extra perks from Unarmored torso effects across the classes, such as more damage (Evoker in this case), more tankyness (from Waraji and Evasion) and more dodge (from Martial Artist), and since Light Armor gets half of those effects, it would be enough of a nerf for this overused ''armor'' with endless benefits.

Now Green-Scale Tunic, it just vanished from the market. It's a torso that seems to be built around 'dodging to make your enemies tired', but it can't accomplish this role for being Light Armor, you get zero class benefits from using it and all your Evade rate must be raw and high (raw as in, must build 60 CEL, 60 LUC and pray to god every seventh day in order to atleast dodge a Bandit Gunner.)
This situation would be more smooth if it was an Unarmored. Same goes to In-Fighter Gi, in which seems to be a torso for melee ranged people, but gets terribly nerfed due to being Light Armor, and it's Evasion gets gibbed by half, making it another wall decoration.

Chaaange this, please.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd rather not, Armor of Eyes is in a more than fine position and doesn't shut down Void Assassin completely, greenscale tunic is balanced by it's evasion numbers being lower than most unarmored, there's no reason to instill Greenscale tunic to be the best rogue armor in the game.
"Spoops" Wrote:I'd rather not, Armor of Eyes is in a more than fine position and doesn't shut down Void Assassin completely, greenscale tunic is balanced by it's evasion numbers being lower than most unarmored, there's no reason to instill Greenscale tunic to be the best rogue armor in the game.

What about In-Fighter Gi?

And Armor of Eyes gets too many benefits for being unarmored, aside the full kit the armor gives itself to combat Rogues. I mean, Greenscale Tunic already got nerfed to the ground, so why the helluva' not? It will give a chance to fight Boxers in their Autohit game. You know better than me how much Evade is 'bad' on the current meta.
I basically agree with Spo.

I have no opinion on Infighter Gi since I've never had one to test.
*loud burp*
"Ranylyn" Wrote:I basically agree with Spo.

I have no opinion on Infighter Gi since I've never had one to test.

[Image: a766eb984f084c7e9f4b2bdd84597313.png]

Max UL is 19. Only works in melee range. Effects practically cover the holes left by Evasion, as 'Lesser Evasion', at a 19% chance. Damage reduction is affected by Light Torso part, halving it, I think that's all for the most underrated 10* torso.
Huh. Orichalcum? Didn't it used to come in Cloth? Or was that changed because of Voidveil? I do seem to remember it being desirable for VAs once upon a time.

Anyways, while I've seen it on paper and from other people using it, what I specifically mean is, since I've never used one, I can't provide an opinion based on personal experience. I don't know if 19% activation chance for half of 19% DR is even remotely useful, and such. You do certainly make it sound underwhelming, but a lot of things seemed underwhelming on paper and ended up being so good they needed nerfs. So I really would rather reserve judgment on that one until I've used it for myself.
*loud burp*
I agree that the AoE should have some sort of nerf, even having it becoming light armor, since it does receive way too many benefits for being unarmored along with it's free +20 hit nonsense.

I agree with Spoops on the Greenscale Tunic.

I do however like the idea of the In-Fighter Gi becoming unarmored like it's other Gi counterparts. It'd be a nice little thing for dodgy people in a time auto-hits rule.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm more than okay with Armor of Eyes becoming Light (and mutating to Heavy) and In-Fighter becoming Unarmored.

Greenscale is perfectly fine the way it is, however.
I feel its all fine where it currently is
"Ranylyn" Wrote:Huh. Orichalcum? Didn't it used to come in Cloth? Or was that changed because of Voidveil? I do seem to remember it being desirable for VAs once upon a time.

''Armor''. Never came in cloth, I guess? I don't remember. But not even that fits the item thematically, lul. If anything, this will be the 'better version of Ninja Armor', in which seems fine.