Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wimpslayer
Kingslayer is super weak, can we possibly see it's scaling increased to 100% STR instead of 75% STR to compete with a bunch of the new ten stars?

Also it's supposed to be like a normal longsword until you face a 'king', and then it becomes a very powerful sword, I think it deserves a normalized 100% STR scaling to it at least to make it good again.

Its actually just a joke right now and I'm sad to see it in that position.
It's weaker than a basic longsword even with the effect, so yes please.
Throwing my approval in as well. I've never dropped a weapon so fast. And I've used all the dumbest builds to experiment with stuff.
*loud burp*
*Best basic hit sound effect. ("Hoo pshu!&quotWink
*Best theme for a 10* sword.
*Best icon for a sword.
>Defeated by the simplest Rebellion Longsword in scaling and raw power.

Yeeeeah, this truly needs a tune up. Kingslayer's blade is WAY too dull.

Kingslayer is supposed to be 'THE' Sword, with the role to punish other 10* users for trying to best it with their puny effects, and bosses who dare to defy it! But the rather goop-worth scaling doesn't help at all to make it any viable to any build. A STR dump guy would make better use of a rebellion rather than Kingslayer, currently.

100% might be a good start, so I agree with Spooks. It's a quite rare 10* boss drop too, let's add that to the reasons why it should be better-fied.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I increased it to 90%. I don't want to go for full 100% right off the bat because the increase applies after damage is calculated, so it's fairly significant already. If it gets any more scaling it will in the form of a secondary stat.
Thank you, I'll look into how it holds up after the update and update with how it fairs against stuff like Winged Spear and the such.