Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsukikage
"Rendar" Wrote:Oh, no. I'm saying that in direct response to Dev.

"That damage scaling on the tsukikage is there because of wielding the set being powerful!"

When in reality, that doesn't change jack shit because people dual wield hikage's over hikage + tsukikage.

That's a bug, I'll have to fix that.
Probably still applies to dual wielding the whulf claws.. or dual wielding the fan set of the same time...

Etc.

etc.
Sderg, dude, can you stop being obnoxious for like, one or two posts?

Anyway, I want to say that even though its a 'bug' I feel like it should be a feature otherwise there's going to be a few sets that just don't work out well, that or Hayabusa will need to get a rework because fire+water damage just doesn't suit daggers well considering that hitting fire resists is super easy, as well as water resists, literally no one will ever run this dagger set and it'd require a rework to even be viable.

That being said, it is a bug so it should be fixed up, I'd propose that you just take away the fire+water damage and give them a more normalized scaling, I think the silence + burn play up the water/fire theme just enough.
I would rather fix the bug and adjust the set effects accordingly because otherwise we're going to have this issue any time a weapon with a set bonus is added.
Well, iunno Spoops. I said a thing, he said it was a bug. I informed him of the other sets that act like that.

Not my problem if you take it the wrong way because you use characters that abused said bug.

Im perfectly fine with them dealing the burn and silence only whenever they're used in a set (which is what you're asking for with the play up of it). They're already a plenty powerful set with insta teleport behind enemies for +GUI hit at no momentum cost, ranged daggering, and teleport move. Them getting slightly better scaling to be made even, and the burn and silence moved to when they're together to remove the fire and water damage is fine.
Well, it's not bug abuse if it's not even clear that it was a bug in the first place, as far as I was concerned I thought it was intended, besides, none of my characters even use Hayabusa, but I'd like to create one.

I understand the issue, it's better to fix a bug than leave it in that case, it doesn't fix the issues with Tsukikage itself but we'll see how that goes.