Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menu optimization
So, in menus like the Asago bank storage can we get sorting options like we have in our inventory? Especially in crafting menus because having all your different ores in different spots in the list REALLY gets annoying. Especially when at an anvil and you're scrolling down and suddenly see CHEESE in there... Literal cheese, that's a cooking thing, why is this in metal-working? Why are my tailoring materials in Metalworking? Just my two cents on that. No pressure, no rush.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I think the issue is the following:

A. You're seeing non-applicable materials/items in Crafting Menus (I.E. Cheese in Smithing, when it's typically ore/wood-related main ingredients) which spawns an immense amount of unneeded clutter.
B. The Bank Menu goes off the 'dates' you received the items rather than Inventory Order (I believe, it's always functioned like this for me as well - if it were changed to follow Inventory Order we wouldn't need a Separate Sort Option just for the bank).

-----

Either way, both issues (the Bank Menu and the Crafting Menu) seem like something to add to the to-do list to me. Possibly working it into the Crafting Portion of the GR.

Speaking of which, any plans on when/what the next GR Update will be (Dev)? Just curiosity getting at me.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy