Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defective Attack
Basic attacking with your main hand won't work at all when basic attack is set on your hotbar, tested with a wo-dao.
Please describe the problem in more detail. 'won't work at all' isn't very descriptive or helpful.
Well, you'll spend the momentum for the attack and it will start to execute it, but your character will not make the attack and momentum is lost, this was tested while dual wielding and single wielding, it seems to work when you select it manually but it doesn't seem to work when you select it from a hotkey on your hot bar, specifically I used '1', and had a friend test it as well, to which they said it didn't work for them either, again the weapon used was a wo-dao, and I was using Kensei/Ghost.
Got anything else? Is it a mutated weapon with a different attack type then normal? I can select my attack from the hotbar and use it without issue.
I can do that now just fine too, I cannot recreate it somehow so I imagine it's fixed somehow, I'll keep you updated if the problem arises in the future.
This is happening again.
'This' is not descriptive at all.
It may be related to the bug where people's weapons randomly turn into other weapons for no reason at all, there's actually no way to replicate this.

It just happens, I can't say much more sorry.
I've been hearing a lot of bugs lately that are all with the hotbar, be it summoning a youkai, installing a youkai, attacking and using a different weapon, attacking and nothing happening at all, using skills and things happening incorrectly, quickdraws shooting jackhammer rounds, whatever. I think whatever the problem is, the hotbar is the source for all of them. Not sure if that helps at all.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
"Spoops" Wrote:It may be related to the bug where people's weapons randomly turn into other weapons for no reason at all, there's actually no way to replicate this.

It just happens, I can't say much more sorry.

I'm still not really sure what 'it' is, but try resetting your hotbar shortcuts.

"Grandpa" Wrote:I've been hearing a lot of bugs lately that are all with the hotbar, be it summoning a youkai, installing a youkai, attacking and using a different weapon, attacking and nothing happening at all, using skills and things happening incorrectly, quickdraws shooting jackhammer rounds, whatever. I think whatever the problem is, the hotbar is the source for all of them. Not sure if that helps at all.

A lot of them got fixed this version, but if anyone else finds new ones, please make new topics with details.