Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylized Battles
Can we possibly get some sort of Style rating system added into Stylish battles? I was thinking it could give rewards like FP at the end of your turn or bonus damage or something.

If not, only for flavor purposes please?

Though the reasoning for FP rewards is that in stylish battles, even with half FP costs, keeping up your FP sustain can be extremely difficult.
i would adore something like this. literally just for flavor, stylish style etc. beyond damage amounts, number of hits could be a good thing to add points, as well as hitting elemental weaknesses and taking M away, airborne-compatible moves. it'd also be witty if you could manage to give someone massive style points for, say, managing to draw shapes with their cinder/frost/etc. tiles (cross, x, etc.)
I don't think anyone does Stylish PvP. A vast majority of people hate it, I know for a fact. A change like this would be more than welcome, I think.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I've thought about this too on more than one occasion but my to-do list is quite lengthy at the moment so it's very low priority.