Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar lance spear!
[strike]
Quote:- Ghost's Ghostwind spell FP cost changed to 20 + 1 per Rank (from 12 + 2 per Rank). Swords and axes are now valid casting tools for this spell.
Can we have this for Curates Solar lance skill aswell? With Spear as valid casting tool, for more spear action.[/strike]

Yeah, I got confused by the Icon, can we have the inner circle of the skill Icon turned blue, so it is visible that it´s an actual skill?
Solar Lance is a spear skill already.
But it still needs a casting tool ,no?
[Image: 693dc82395.jpg]

It's not a spell, so no.
Shit the red circle confused me.

Can we have the circle turned to blue then? cause usually all skills have a blue circle and all spells have a red one?
[Image: 706fe0a3d8841e1136a9abd5dcb5cba8.png]

Uh...

For future reference, the way to tell if somthing is a spell is the Domain Icon:

[Image: 76f7f419f9121833a17cc6544beb71b8.png]

In this case, it's the red circle indicating Nerifian domain.

This is how you detrmine whether an ability with mixed Weapon/Elemental scaling is a skill (Crystal Rose, Crescent Rook, Bright Bishop, etc) or a spell. It will never require a casting tool with the Domain Icon absent, unless it's a bug.
*loud burp*
Yeah but usually it still has a blue circle thingy when it´s a Skill, so I kinda got confused with it! Consistence can´t hurt either way, but yeah I goofed there!
I have a character with everything but Boxer unlocked. I went through every class. I could not find a single blue circle. I'm assuming you mean instead of the red crosshair? The Blue Square, maybe?

The Red Circle indicates it's a targeted skill. It affects characters and mobs.
The Blue Square indicates is affects a location. Creating tiles, teleports, etc.

I legitimately cannot find a blue circle.
*loud burp*
[Image: b861ee18a27e14c5afb820cf7488cf1c.png]

Here first row you see Redsquare and blue inner circle->Those are all skills

Second row you see Orange squre (which is utility usually I think) and red inner circle for spell.

[Image: d77b5041f3124f480b8561b5a4f004c2.png]

Here the same game, inner circle is always blue but for Ghostwind, cause thats actually a spell.

[Image: 67aaf015b95efacdab558a354765f761.png]
Now curate! It actually as all inner circles Red, but Solar lance is a Skill? Thats what confused me.
Those are offensive skills, dear.