Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burst Claw's odd effects [Probably missing a skill bug]
[Image: 6ef4c02c08384ceab190e6c0147dc206.png]
(Burst Claw)

[Image: 6a46cc3da9ea45e28291c316e2d35d6a.png]
(The effects)

The bug is that I think a weapon with those effects should have the skill Charge Weapon tied to it, so, where is Charge Weapon every other Excel Weapon has? Or is it intended to not have due to the alternative ways to get it added to the higher scalings? (Even though Fists' critical hits are pretty petty, damage-wise.)

Also, the on-hit effect is not updated to match the whole Great Reckoning's 'Fire ATK'-based on-hit effects. Can it get 50% Fire ATK magic damage too?

While I'm here, some Balance-Fu off-topic comment to make this one more fancy:
If this is intentional, can it get an extra effect to reward for the lack of ways to build up Weapon Charge LVs, such as 'if you hit an enemy while having 3 charges, the on-hit fire damage is spread to other enemies in a 4-range circle around the target.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
its intended

you can gain the charge weapon skill from either Accellia(shoes)

or the status from shock collar+ conversion gloves
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:its intended

you can gain the charge weapon skill from either Accellia(shoes)

or the status from shock collar+ conversion gloves

Edited while you were typing, just to ping you for a re-reading. And I'd like to see this one from Dev, he's the creator of it! :v
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm certain it is intended to not have Charge Weapon which is the reason it has the extra Fire Damage unlike all the other Excel weapons.

Also, it already does get 50% Fire ATK on Hit. Yours just has an outdated description.

And as a lover of this weapon, it really doesn't need a buff.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Yes, it's intended.