Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do we even start... [Monk bugs thread, pls post here]
That has been corrected.
Aid can't target yourself.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Fixed.
- Sky Chariot would cause icon displacement errors. (Still an issue in 1.74b)
- Setting Sun was having difficulties in size when used by NPCs. (Still an issue in 1.74b)

New ones:
> Golden Glow doesn't seem to have an specific visual effect like before, but the buff does appear when you examine.
> NPCs cannot use Dragon Gale or Terra Strike, as the dragon doesn't seem to go beyond range 0.

I don't know if you've already fixed those last ones, as I saw some were to be launched in 1.74c in another thread (if I'm not wrong), so just bumping here to make sure they are updates en-route.
First one corrected, second one needs more details on what's happening exactly and from what range.
NPCs may accidentally have Suppress Ki eternally toggled on is my guess.
I still don't understand what's going on. Are they only using it in melee range? Do they try to use it at range but it fails? What?
Details about the DG/TS NPCs. When they try to use it on range, the dragon doesn't go beyond tile 0 (where they're standing). It's like they don't get Ki passively or something.
When you are melee, they execute the 'no Ki' attack properly.
I can't use Setting Sun while in (my own) Sanctuary. Using Setting Sun while in the Sanctuary won't play the animation, nor make the skill even take place. You also lose your momentum during this.

Edit: Phrasing
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
Does the damage/etc effect still happen in the ranged versions even if the dragons don't move?