Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soundtrack
Just for fun. I like some of the music in game, boss fights and all. Could we start unlocking some of the tracks through story progression possibly? It'd be a nice little idea and can make some situations ambiatic.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Pre-Order Sigrogana Legend 2 now and receive the official OST and Kinu Body pillow! (while supplies last)

I wouldn't mind that, plus it wouldn't be too stressful on the server for us to play music already included in the resource, would it?
Dev could just post the music files here if he wanted to.
That really just invalidates the point of "unlocking" them via going through the story as a reward.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Pretty sure that you'd still get use resources. I know you still have to download .all. of the sounds even if you have sound off.
There's a box you can uncheck in BYOND settings to prevent that sound/music downloading.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."