Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Knight Ideas
I shouldn't have to use a skill that requires a weapon my character doesn't use just to be able to hit dodgy people. That really breaks character by forcing them to use something they may not even be trained in.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
CRESCENT ROOK.

Magical Wind Damage OP.

ROUND TRIP.

Deals a good bit of damage

BOARD SHAKER

It's eh. Kinda needs a buff.

SHINKEN

Ranged Autohit that has effects.
Two of those are Soldier skills, not BK specific. That's what we were talking about.

Board Shaker sucks, agreed.

Even then, I like a lot of Blues' suggestions and think they should be added.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Anyways, going to give my critic.

Interpose sounds nice, though "Physical AoE" sounds weird. There aren't any Phys AoEs that aren't Auto-hits so...

Interference sounds like it could be OP, especially in conjuction with Riposte. Also it deals 30+85% Blunt damage to the target .and. drops his momentum to 1.. which just sounds like you could be a dick with a 10% Guard. That's a 50% chance to .instantly. destroy your opponents momentum. Completely.

Perpetual Check needs to be possibly when FACING the target, like with blade barrier, and have it only apply to physical damage. < Since most ranged attacks can only be applied via physical means, it won't affect much. >

Zchisswang whatever it's called I don't have time to tab over. Helps the BK's main issue of "I HAVE LOW MOVEMENT" except most BKs don't actually main BK. Have it only apply whenever it's main BK, or else it's simply way-to-OP.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2339#p2339 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm[/url]"]I shouldn't have to use a skill that requires a weapon my character doesn't use just to be able to hit dodgy people. That really breaks character by forcing them to use something they may not even be trained in.
I shouldn't have to use skills that require an element my character doesn't use just to be able to crit/burn/magnetize/slow/blind/displace people. That really breaks character by forcing them to use something they may not even be trained in.

And yes, Black Knight is actually a Soldier class. You can't just disregard it when discussing skills because it's convenient to.
Well, I made some edits, some fixes, and all that jazz.

Perpetual Check was left as-is, as Advancing Flow was the base idea.

I'm more focused on the defensive capabilities of Black Knight over more offensive skills, as right now, they're not very good at the whole 'staying alive' deal, considering they can't null three attacks and/or heal themselves.