Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing beats the classics! [Kadouha buff 'still' needed]
You're right. Why did I derp and calculate it as 45 instead of 90? I have no idea what was going through my head.
*loud burp*
Happens. xD

Also also, I do hope this comes with a Setting Sun nerf, so it can accomplish what Kameron said, move the power around to a skill that's worth leaving some impact due to the excruciating drawbacks. For now, since Dev already said he's willing to swap around some numbers, we just wait.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I agree. Setting Sun is very fun, but pretty overbearing.
*loud burp*
"Neus" Wrote:Not much to say on the topic as a whole other than Kadouha could get some scaling adjustments, if needed.

Quote:- Kadouha's scaling changed from 80+5% per Rank Light ATK and 50+10% per Rank Scaled Weapon Attack, to 100+5% Light ATK and 60+10% per Rank Scaled Weapon Attack.

Dev, small bump here and update in the situation. While the damage has indeed increased, it was not an impactful change overall. People I often used to hit for 10 light damage on 30 Ki now take 25 light damage, yay. I've been using the new Kadouha a lot on 30 Ki, and the damage seems to be still laughable for a 'finisher'.

It seems that not increasing the Scaled Weapon Attack to match the other four 'main' attacks has kept Kadouha on its weak and useless spot, as I said, it's hard to make a viable build by adding points to FAI in order to get Light ATK, since STR/WIL/DEF/CEL is way more valuable for the Monk's build, and building FAI for the sake of Kadouha only would be a pretty dumb idea since it's a weak skill overall.

Can it get 120% Scaled Weapon Attack at Rank 5, +50% damage increase per 10 Ki, and a 1 (+1 per 10 Ki consumed) round cooldown?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]