Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hexers too OP, pls nerf. [Fellel's Fumble/Pilfa's Masochism needs cooldown]
They already have drawbacks if you rely on only hitting without magic. Like Critical Evade stacking, for example. I'm saying this because I'm also a Conduiz Kensei/Evoker.
So Hexers are supposed to be immortal gods? Ew. Where's my cerberian blade?

Anyway, the people running criticals are fickle, they often choose Vorpal enchant because it's the only way they can actually damage. 10% in another % chance you can ignore defenses.
But hey'a! One skill is ruining a whole build, equipment setup and effort to farm their way to obtain the enchant, and find an enchanter to stuff this in a weapon. All of this effort down to the pits of Lazarus because something lacks a cooldown. I love this game!

Vorpal is said to counter people who stack up DEF/RES, right?
Boo-hoo, you can't hit them, nor Vorpal applies to autohits. So you'll be headbutting a 65 DEF/RES/VIT wall and doing 20-40 Physical Damage all the time with your oh so almighty Sharenzan or whatsoever not-Boxer, which had their WPN scallings lowered sharply one of those previous patch nerfs.

Really vey, everybody who posted here has a Hexer character, and knows how bullshit spamming curses is.

Fellel's Fumble is like a perma-miss shield you have around your character, which gets activated even by your previous lingering damage or poison. Any 'damage' you do to the cursed Hexer counts as 'hey, here's another Fellel's Fumble for you, new and fresh.'

This is one of the reasons we barely see Void Assassins, Basic Hitting Duelists/Martial Artists and even single-shot gunners around.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Felel's Fumble is one of the few calls for cooldowns I can support. It really is way too much of a hard counter to single shot gunners.

I'm admittedly more on the sense for Pilfa's masochism. Most dodgers have defenses for dealing with autohits anyways, so negating dodge chance isn't exactly gamebreaking.
*loud burp*
I don't think cooldowns are a bad mechanic to lean on, myself. It encourages variety and leaves windows of opportunity.

Anyway, I made the following adjustments:

- Hexer's skills, Noskha's Famine, Crippling Muysig, Frailty of Credwa: +1 Duration per Rank.
- Hexer's skills, Plisfa's Masochism, Fellel's Fumble: FP cost now 30 (from 10), 3 round cooldown imposed.