Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unburdened Accessories (Battle Weight)
Gloves, shoes, shields, accessories do not add battle weight despite having 'weight' on them.
i was under the assumption it was because weights for these items in general haven't been tweaked all-around, and there currently wouldn't be any way to reduce that weight since they're not customizable beyond material, which doesn't affect weight on accessories/hands atm
Basically what Jojo said.

Presently, a witch hat or an earring basically weighs the same as metal boots or a large shield. I'm sure Dev will eventually tweak the individual weights, and then make them impact BW.

Honestly, that's the only reason I've never reported this, myself. I was assuming it wasn't fully implemented yet.
*loud burp*
Only your armor and weapon(s) apply to battle weight. Even though everything else shows a weight parameter I don't think it's actually modified by anything.
there was a point during testing where each item took up whatever weight they were in inventory space, it was hell, which is why every item only takes up 1 weight in inventory space now.