Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Doriad] Wild Fast
So, Wild Grass immobilizes a target for 1 turn, or 2 if they're faster and... this seems really, kinda lame? One entire subset of people have a summon that actually gets a BUFF from doing that, and if they don't want it anymore, they can just unimmobilize, it lasts for 1 turn so you spend 3 M and move away and your opponent, usually, can just go "Well I'll just haunt/blink/sidecut closer!" Or if they've got Heaven's Kick, they'll just fly across the map and smack your ass because the immobilization didn't .actually. matter.

Can Wild Grass be changed to something less sucky since there is a bow, which on a crit, immobilizes you for 2 or 3 rounds? Bows, I should remind, that pretty much crit everything they ever want besides a BK with good luck. Change it to 2 rounds, or 3 if they're faster to make it atleast somewhat fairer.
I actually think immobilize should be changed so that you can't use any abilities that move your character
cuz almost every class has a movement skill which makes immobilize almost useless
If Mercury / Bluebeo / skills like that were immune to immobilize, sure. Otherwise you're going to love dealing with those Gorgons.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It just makes 0 sense for you to be able to sidecut/hanging to people whenever you're rooted to the ground, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Currently it's just this skill that is utter trash.
Well, if I let them bulldoze me, yah I should get punished for that
and if I get grabbed by a corpse hand, I shouldn't be able to parting shot away
seems fair to me, gives pve a tad more depth
I was talking more about the Lich's teleporting skill. Strictly the teleporting stuff being immune to the status.

@Daisuke: Even then there's nothing wrong with making those items / skills more useful and giving them a reason for people to actually want them on top of making a status more disastrous.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
The teleporting stuff, like Blink, has been shown that it does NOT work if you are bound. Dev confirmed that if you are touching another person/are held down by them, you cannot teleport away.

A lich's Teleport Movement is, essentially, BLINK but without the cost and a longer/short range depending.
Have two separate tiers of immobilized, first tier sets your move to 0, second tier additionally inhibits all skill based movement.
I will mention one thing on that manner, of this all.

Thorn Shooter, Heavy Tackle.

Honestly, 'Wild Grass' needs one, yes. Maybe on the range it can be applied. But if one is unable to actually get out of it by -any- means, you are a sitting duck to all range damage, or Gorgon run-downs if you, yourself, do not have a ranged attack. It's not like using any skill even revokes immobilize; it is still there without a doubt. The above example is actually an already proven tactic which makes a point I'd hope; and while I know that a Monk can get out of that predicament easily, that's their classing. Knockdowns and 'immobilize' shouldn't be a problem to them. It is to every other class, however. And that has to be acknowledged.

TL;DR - Just a buff to Wild Grass is certainly fine in some degree. Please lets not go as far to now start changing the effects of Immobilize as a whole?
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
Two things.

A. I want a buff to Wild Grass

B. I would also like Immobilize to make your movement range 0.

That would do the job that it does now, while also preventing a certain god tier skill from cross-board snipe KNOCKDOWNing because they have 14-19 movement range. Sure, it's a nerf. But cmon.

Heaven's Kick needed a nerf anyways.