Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Doriad] Wild Fast
That much, is agreeable. Immobilize should be able to make one's movement actually zero. That makes sense.

This at least keeps skills in ability to use in particular cases, which is lovely if literally kept at a range on being battered by attacks without a means of escaping -at all-, and keeps immobilize itself useful.

So long as skills can be used whilst immobilized, odd as it probably sounds in saying that I know, I am utterly fine with the above. As stated, at least have there be someway normally to allow someone -not- remain a complete sitting duck, having to be a human-meat-shield for all incoming damage. No one wants to just have to sit there and be tormented by complete and utter pain from a rang, and away from them.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
See, thats why I'm fine with skills being good, to an extent.

Heaven's kick? Nah.

Peddling Wheel is fine, it's you like, round house kickign your way out or something.

Side cut? CUT YOUR WAY OUT. Sorta.

Blink? Debatable, but you can get out. sorta. I guess.

Swap Position? "HAVE FUN EATING MY IMMOBILIZATION SUCKER!"

Rescue? "Hey sweet, thanks friend."

VA? ADVANCING FLOWWW... Actually, Rogue is like the only class, besides Arbalest, to not have a good way to get out of stuff like that.

Summoner? Eh... they have like 600 summons. They're fineeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Point of the matter is, if you play a class, odds are you will have .some. auto-move function that gets you out of the bads.