Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEEP IT OPEN DAMNIT
So, I log in then am normally walking around the world of Sigrogana, then go visit my house, suddendly, I notice the door is open. Weird. Didn't I close it yesterday?

This is happening everyday, and I don't know what the issue is.
Is it the door leading to the interior of the house (overworld type, with the green/red lock symbol), or a door inside the home (one of the placeables)?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
A door inside the home, and it seems the house stays at the same state as from the last time I logged in.(It seems so.)
Can confirm that the house in question seems to be resetting this one door in particular to open after reboots. I locked the door 5 minutes before reboot, waited, relogged, and after the reboot, the door was open again.
have you tried replacing the door?
If I had to guess it's because opening or closing a door doesn't mark the house as the layout changing. So it doesn't save it.
So, are you gonna put something to make it so the house updates the layout when doors are closed/opened, or locked/unlocked?
Out of curiosity, have you tried placing the door in the house (from the editor) closed?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Yes, I changed it to where it will save the layout if a door is swung.
This still hasn't been fixed, the layout is not saved when a door is swung.