Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once per round...really?
I get that spark drive going of 6-12 times per round is a bit overkill

but just once
a single damn time
thats too much of a nerf gunners will no longer be able to pve at any form of an efficent manner.

I suggest

spark drive goes on a cool down of 2 after procing, that cool down goes down by 1 per crit.

so every 1 in 3 crits is a spark drive

OR

just reduces spark drives scaling to 10/20/30/40/50% instead of a guaranteed 100% of the time.
Those suggestions just make single shot guns useless, instead of making them more on-par which was clearly the point of this change.
*loud burp*
There are only a few shells that take advantage of additional charges anyway, so the impact isn't much. How about we have akimbo allow it to trigger twice, so it's one per gun, as two handgun style MGs don't recieve much of advantage over using other guns. Playing akimbo sacrifices a lot of variety from using two different gun types.
Except, y'know, Akimbo gets you 6 shots per action.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2413#p2413 Wrote:Soapy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 am[/url]"]Except, y'know, Akimbo gets you 6 shots per action.

The second gun is half the rounds, rounded down. That's three to four shots. You might be thinking of double dao.
There's a custom part that allows you one extra shot per gun. Even with an Autopistol that has 3 + the extra 1, and then another with half rounded down that's still 2 for a total of six with Akimbo.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!