Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip
This needs to be changed back to no cooldown, this wasn't an issue before and it is absolutely necessary to balance because getting double turned absolutely blows, and is now uncounterplayable vs Boxer.
I have no idea what the issue with skip was, yeah. I don't think the cooldown was necessary.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
No one asked for this, as far as I'm aware. There are a lot of balance problems that would be to be solved before this would be okay.

I'd rather have infinite double skipping rather than boxers and sustain tanks being buffed at all.
As it is now, it's absolutely back breaking considering Meditate, Muuden, and Pray (to a minor degree).

People shouldn't be getting free double turns.
If there is a God, the cooldown will be removed.

This is even more of a trainwreck than I thought it would be thanks to Muunden, Meditate, Pray, and group fights turning everything into a clusterfuck of unstoppable double turn combos where the only hope is to survive long enough to do something.
I echo everything said already in this thread.
Could just make it so you can't use 2 skip-moves in the same round.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
I like the change, makes CEL important for once. Finally something good to make tanks cry.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It is by far anything 'good' it's only going to create super murder death comps involving Absolute death, arbalests and void assassins, Skip is by far essential to counter skip, without counter skipping the trait itself would be horribly unbalanced and I'd rather it be removed if we were ever in that scenario, snake.
It comes back to the whole skip being treated as a status effect by moves thing. Instead of exagerrating the issue, let's just have status-effect-affecting moves ignore skip so it can't be extended, etc., and have Geist Schritt's skip operate on the same cooldown.

Considering dev's tendency to use status effects to operate game mechanics, these interactions are almost assuredly unintentional.

Once these unintended interactions are sorted out, I'm pretty sure this could be a very interesting change to the strategy of the game.