Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilight Sea
I'm sure you can think of jokes for this edgy topic name. That aside. I want to discuss Light, Dark, and Water enchantments (and corresponding badges).

So far the ideas I have are as follows.
-Hexer receives a Dark enchantment. (Counts as such for Arcane>Enchantment)
-Priest receives a Water enchantment. (Counts as such for Arcane>Enchantment)
-Priest receives a Light enchantment. (Counts as such for Arcane>Enchantment)
-The Dark enchantment grants +Cel and +Res while imposing a -25% Light weakness. Its augment effects can do things like inflict fear, create dark water, blind, or create something like the smoke wall.
-The Light enchantment grants +Wil and +Fai while imposing a -25% Dark weakness. Its augment effects can do things like inflict glowing, create light shafts, blind, or possibly mild healing in some form.
-The Water enchantment grants +Res and +Vit while imposing a -25% Fire weakness. Its augment effects can do things like inflict slow, remove special tiles (except sanctuary probably), and silence.

Any ideas are welcome, I just want to see more support for the other elements.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
I've actually been sort of wishing to see enchantments for the other elements. Maybe the Light's mild healing could be Rank*5 on hit (not sure if that would be too overbearing) but other than that, I have nothing else to add besides support.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I kind of feel like Mage should keep enchantments. It's one of the few things it's got going for it as a base class.

Also, if you're suggesting that spells get Elemental Impact as a more universal thing, I'm all for it.
I would give Mage these enchants but they make no sense. And it's not like Mage is going to be only just as good at them as Priest. Mage still has Elemental Augment shenanigans and Charge Mind Elemental Overdrive from Evoker. Plus the Auto-Enchant is only for mage anyway.

The healing I had in mind was like... 2% of Max HP as a heal burst with certain things.
I don't really want to have to add three extra impacts for every augment skill, to be honest.
... Well crap. Alright.