Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the World Breathe Again
One of the things that I really liked is how Air and Marisa reacted differently to you depending on your race (and it's cute to see Marisa get all flustered from seeing a catperson's fluffy ears). The sad part is that it's not really updated and no one else really has feelings on your race. I don't think Nagas are standard fare, after all.

And then only a few NPCs say anything about "Recent Events", none of the new ones not really saying anything. I feel like Air could go in a bit more about the Cellsvich Attack for the new players, or just have some NPC guard in Cells talk about it. And more people could react to it instead of the generic, "I don't have much to say about that..." Hell, they could even talk about different recent events, like Voilegard's strange founding and some other GM events.

Not to mention more NPCs would be great. Chaturanga is practically a ghost town. Oniga actually has a decent amount, but we could do with more shady fellows (ala yakuza) at night. Maybe a few in Law's End. And then new NPCs for the recently-named Voilegard. I don't know how possible it'd be to have NPCs walk up to your Camp Site on the Overworld, but it'd be meat.

So, to sum this short post up:
New NPCs
More NPCs That React to Race (plus plz update Air for Naga, it took awhile to make their icon Sad)
Update Old NPC Text

It's pretty minor compared to classes and stuff, but I think one of the most important part of games like this is making sure the world feels alive not only through lore-abiding PCs, but also NPCs.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
That could be very well a power for GMs, it would be crippling waste of time for the coder to be editing their pre-set text every time an IC event happens, when he has four people under his control to do so for him.

Anyway, +1!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]