Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull-Uncaver
Now that Stun has been 'fixed', can the Skullcaver be set back to UL% Stun, rather than UL/2% Stun?
The description suddenly says UL%, so I imagine Dev already changed it but I could be wrong.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Descriptions are not updated for Skullcaver, but it would be fair to revert it back to normal.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
12%

In actuality since stun is 50% DR, I guess there's not much reason to argue against it, stun is still really good but eh, you wont get stunned > hit > hit > hit > hit > EI'd anymore for all your health, just about only 75% of it Sad
I could12%see this being alright, yeah.
Bump!

Skullcavers are dropping low in the rankings after having been a meta weapon back in the days Stun was so great many people abused it. (Including myself.) Now that it even reduces damage on the victim by 50%, why not up Skullcaver back to UL%?
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
Would like to hear more opinions since some time has passed.
It probably will be fine at 24% again, I'm for it!
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'd like it to be changed to UL%. The current state of Skullcaver is almost Vorpal-chance of stunning.
I still believe it´s super powerful as it stands, less in 1 vs 1 but it´s devastating in Team fights.(And please let´s not go back to the skullcaver team-age where you are litterally Stunned every second turn)

Since you don´t really need to do damage to ruin some team strategy, with stunning one important person. And with 24% and some styxshout you can easily get a good few people in it and stunned

So yeah, I don´t think it needs 24% given how easy it is to crit, with an axe. But It´s whatever to me to be honest, if the majority thinks it´s needed, sure?