Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena Reputation
Could we possibly see the Badlands Arena added to the Reputation List (with it's own ways of being increased)?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
+.1 per captured enemy sold into slavery
+.([character level/20] minimum 1) per singles match (so at levels 1-19, +.1; 20-39, +.2; 40-60, +.3)
+.([character level/10] minimum 1) per group match (1-9, +.1; 10-19, +.2; 20-30, +.3; etc)
-([character level/10] minimum 1) per loss (1-9, -1; 10-19, -2; etc)

-200 per arena heal
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I agree with that. And yeah, healing in the Arena should eat away your reputation.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd suggest including a major penalty if you initiate a serious PvP fight within the Arena.

Otherwise I'm on board for this.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Nah, I don't want people to start getting free heals at the arena. Don't really see the point having a reputation value for the three people who run it, either.
The reward/affected variable(s) doesn't have to be related to healing necessarily (although I think an increased cost in healing for negative affinity would be okay to add), it could be anything from a small discount at the Rewards Shop or simply just altered text-- orrr be like Egwyn and Alstalsia and just serve as a spot for a number.

On another note, I thought there were other NPCs off-game screen that this could apply to (maybe some such as spectators - granted that'd be purely aesthetic given the example with off-screen NPCs). Regardless, thanks for taking the time to look over the thread even if it was shot down.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Maybe just make it an aesthetic with no function and no cap so that we can find out who the true arena champion is.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."