Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlocked Destiny
Can having a Destiny'd base class be an alternate unlock option for all promos?

As in, having Destiny, you'd unlock every promo for that class once you're 20. This would future proof any classes that end up with requirements that wouldn't be possible running a from the start Destiny character.
Better solution for this would be upon destining, you instantly unlock the other promo classes as another benefit for using destiny. It can solve the MG's problem.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This solves the MG problem either way though I'd be up for having all promoted classes unlocked immediately when you Destiny.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Though this brings the issue where you can abuse this to unlock all the classes at the tutorial, so better keep this only to MG and Engineer, since they're the only classes that have this issue. (Rogues can't equip Axes)
Just make the Reset stone relock promos, in addition to what it already does.
Maybe, dunno if it might bring bugs or whatsoever, tho that's up to Dev.
Destiny unlock promos at level 20, as promos are supposed to be unlocked at that level. You're unlikely to make level 20 in the tutorial.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
The reason I'm up for unlocking them immediately is because destiny only gets the one class till 20 and it can be a bit of a slog using one class in a game designed for two. Plus you can't double up on a class to get 150% class experience.

Besides, what harm could is possibly be to allow destiny to right off have their promoted classes? They still have to level the base class more than likely anyway, this would let them have a secondary.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Sounds like a good idea to me.