Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Point Greaver
Another carry over from GR I noticed about now is that Ice Point Greaves don't exactly do enough damage, they used to be fine pre-GR but now they deal miniscule damage compared to everyone's health pools, and other martial artist promos.

Could we possibly see a change to Ice Point Greaves to give it a bit more damage, one of the following would help out immensely:

1.) Changing Ice Point Greaves to be 10/20/30/40/50% of your Ice ATK on verglas kicking skills (Dealing 5/10/15/20/25% of your Ice ATK for each kick of Rapid Kick)

or

2.) Changing Ice Point Greaves to be about 5/10/15/20/25 ice damage on verglas kicking skills. (Halved for each kick of Rapid Kick)

That's all really.
Imo, the second one seems fair enough. It's not like Ice Point Greaves belongs to the Fox Discipline anyway, so why bother with Elemental ATK?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Another thing I've noticed about Ice Point Greaves is that they go vs Defense as well, (RES in the next update), giving more reason as to why I think they should be elemental attack based instead of flat damage.

Otherwise if they're flat damage I could see it being damage that ignores protection similar to regenschauer
All 'unresistable' damage still goes against Defense or Resistance. It just ignores armor, I think.
I guess the terms are confusing Megablues, let me re-explain it for you, I do know that much about unresistable damage, except that isn't true for unprotectable damage, Regenschauer and Retaliate both ignore Defense/Resistance (the stat) completely and are unprotectable, there's two terms mostly for these skills

Unresistable which means it ignores armor (which should just be changed to armor piercing some time)

And then there's Unprotectable which ignores Armor/DEF/RES, what im suggesting is that if Ice Point Greaves were to stay at a flat number, that I'd request it be unprotectable similar to regenschauer, but if it becomes something like Elemental Attack then it could stay as unresistable.
I bumped it up to 5 per Rank.