Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, Perhaps
I've thought about this for a while, over a long period of time. The system of Sigrogana Legend 2 is both something I love, and something I dislike. I'd get more into it here, but I'd rather keep this short and not start a whole discussion. In any case, for now, I'm taking a break from the game until I decide otherwise, which I don't know when it'll be. This may be me quitting, but who knows, maybe I'll return.

The reason for me posting this thread, however, is just to note that if you need me for anything GM-related, I'll currently be unable to help, due to me being on the break. Thanks for all the fun times from all of you, and hopefully I'll find motivation to return someday.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwhyyoufuckingleavemebroOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
He was too pure and noble-hearted for this cruel world. The weight of the world on his shoulders not lifted.

See you space cowboy.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Well, take your time and enjoy it, Sawrock! Like I always say to everybody. Sigrogana Legends 2 is no 'rising' game where you have infinite things to do or the immersion is great enough to make you want stick around forever, and what actually makes you want to stick around forever is nothing but sheer addiction. I might understand why you're skidaddling and I can't say otherwise, or else I would be inviting you for more torture.

I expect it being mostly the stale roleplay system, that is too 'player dependent' and 'slice of life' with zero consequences for any actions, and the players never cooperate to help thus making Sigrogana a terrible place to have some freedom to do new things out of blue, or even start conflicts.
Whoever has anything to offer gets sucked off almost instantly due to how stale things are nowadays and how desperate people are for innovations, so much that it feels like everything strangles you. Using 'villains' as an example.

You make a villain char, it gets butchered the first second they're seen because the world is composed of Batmans, 'good Samaritans' and white knights to no end. "HAH, but Koonie, Villains need to be more secretive and you have Law's End for it."

Well, okay. So better not make a villain I guess. Who the FUCK would want to drop their slice of life ERP sessions to be murdered? Who the fuuuck wants to lose their 'oh so loved' main character to a cheesy villain? And in the end, what this selfish mentality of the community is contributing to? Yep, staleness.

Something not even Dev can solve since this is the problem of a long-term RP game with 'too many good goyims'. The Guard force being uber oppressive is also another bad thing, they could of be limited to GM only, though 4 GMs (3 now, if not 2, since Slydria only logs in to enforce stuff when people call him.) can't handle the stress as they're not damned NPCs.

You moonwalking out of this madness we dare to call 'game' is actually doing better for your mental health than you expect, though yeah, I'll miss the only GM who did effort to make people smile or crack out in a good laugh, with his funny NPCs and unusual events. And actual charismatic characters who tried their best to put some motion in Sigrogana Legends 2. (And as the legendary player who actually killed their character Bloeden for the sake of roleplaying. This, was the best heroic act you could ever do.)

Ta-ta, Sawie! Rest well, I'll miss you but this ain't no plead for you to come back so no worries. Mayhaps, like you did, when you come back, this game will be a bit different. Or dead like SL1. Who knows? It's a future nobody can predict.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Hopefully a break will do you good and you'll come back to us refreshed and rocky.
can i be gm until he gets back
"Soapy" Wrote:can i be gm until he gets back
Wow really? -.-''

Saw, you're a good friend and a good GM, our time was brief, and we had our ups and downs, but you'll be missed my good man, take care.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
I'm glad we can be adult about someone being honest with his feelings, And not attempt to seek to have attention on ourselves with jokes about the person and his current issue.
First:

"Soapy" Wrote:can i be gm until he gets back

Inappropriate and disrespectful if not disgraceful. The man deserves more on this thread than some stupid joke like this. Even worse if it was serious. I'd say colorful language if I cared worth a bit, but out of respect for Saw, I won't here.

Second:

Take all the time you need Saw. I know sometimes motivation for the game can come to a screeching halt. Do what you have to in order to recharge, and relax; even if it means you won't come back, or more so 'not as permanently' like some have been doing lately. But do please know you are and will always be loved by the people in the community (far as I know given everyone I've spoken to adores you like a Saint), if not vital to it for both the RP's you help cause (I.E: Your villains are a masterpiece to this game especially and your characters are always interesting, colorful), then instead for just being a damn good man that was always nice to about everyone (even those that probably didn't deserve it). You always could make everyone happy, and laugh; or drum up good serious RP when you wanted to. I hope you'll come back soon. But until then; talk to you on Discord eh?
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
You've definitely been the most responsive, courteous, and respectful GM that I've interacted with on this game. We've butted heads a few times, but that has only made it clear to me that you stand behind a set of fair principles and try to do right by fellow players.

I wish you well, please take care of yourself.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]