Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, Perhaps
I've only been playing for about 5 months, but I enjoyed our short moments of RP and other shenanigans.

"See'ya later Saw."

[Image: TFgBMaG.jpg]
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
"Soapy" Wrote:can i be gm until he gets back

Here's your favorite meme.

[Image: t1d1vv.jpg]
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm not good at walls of text when it comes to feelings, but I want to say that I know you're a pretty cool person! Take a break/vacations however you want, man. You deserve it for all the hard work.

Good luck!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
bye saw
atleast we'll have more time for our game

and why is everyone treating this like end of drama novel, the man aint jumpin off a cliff, he just not playin ur animay catgirls
sheish
I hope you get to enjoy your break as much as I've enjoyed mine (despite some unfortunate life experiences I've found myself in since I've distanced myself from the community, I think it took my life in a better direction than it was headed before - here's to hoping you get what you're looking for out of your time away, regardless of whatever it is - you deserve it, buddy).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Seeing as how I have no other places to roleplay (save for tabletop games that I GM for), I've decided to come back to SL2. Sorry for all the drama when it's only been three or four-ish days.

If anyone needs me for GM duties, I'll be able to help them once more.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[Image: konosuba-ep-2-7.png]

but no really, glad to hear you'll be sticking around. as is everyone, i bet
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[Image: 600full-dance,-dance,-dance-poster.jpg]
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Don't forget, you're here forever.
"Sawrock" Wrote:Seeing as how I have no other places to roleplay (save for tabletop games that I GM for), I've decided to come back to SL2. Sorry for all the drama when it's only been three or four-ish days.

If anyone needs me for GM duties, I'll be able to help them once more.

I take back all my compliments. No but seriously welcome back(?) I don't know if that's appropriate to say or not.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]