Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM Tools in Houses - Donation Item
As the title says above.

A donation item that gives players the power of GM tools such as IC narration and the creation of custom mobs.

A player has to enter the house on their own in order to be bullied by a player with GM tools so it's their on their own accord that they choose this.

Reason: Player events without having to rely on GM's on every single detail. More roleplay, more player versus environment. More donation money for Dev. Story and Character Development!

Reasons to not implement: Players are at their core evil, and therefore should not have fun things. All players cannot be trusted and must be babysit by GM's.

P.S - Yes I am aware we can do all this with our "imagination". At that point why aren't we just roleplaying in discord text channels or on forums.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I agree with that, and I should probably hold my mouth about 'weeh weeh the game as stale as my morning bread!' until the next update. If it's not enough, this can be a good implemention.

Also, off-topic but I think this should go http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...614#p22614 here.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
As long as proper safeguards are put in place (like not being able to detain mobs created with the tool), this seems like a good idea. Let people take their enjoyment into their own hands.
A narrate for houses is a swell idea.

Mob tools as they stand, on the other hand, are a little too much to be handing out. I'd sooner suggest a GM verb that would temporarily load a monster profile onto another PC.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I agree. I think narration for houses would be really great.

"Chaos" Wrote:I'd sooner suggest a GM verb that would temporarily load a monster profile onto another PC.

Please give us this ability, too! It would open doors for a million interesting event possibilities that are currently unfeasible.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f...amp;p=1069
Custom mobs aren't an option. Narrate might be.