Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Buff Ideas
Critical hits already have the potential to be INSTANT battle ending consequences if people build right for it.

I'm more on the side of making more weapon scale with Str or have the scaling for the weapons with Str be higher rather than giving critical hits more damage so we can avoid roflvorpal 1 end turn.

"Pssh I was only using 5% of my power."
[Image: tenor.gif]
Should strength weapons get more scaling? Or GUI/etc weapons less?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Probably the latter.

GUI gives extra things that STR doesn't. Like Crit damage.

So having your weapon scale off of GUI, then get a bonus to crit damage from that single stat makes it a ton better than STR.
Stingers, Shuriken and Hayabusa daggers aren't very much considered because they scale STR, giving you less stat points to invest into something like VIT to make your VA more survivable, so you can kill people fast and be (almost) as tanky as them, while VAs aren't necessarily the poster boys of survivable skirmisher types, without the need to build STR you can expect 40-45 VIT to be a norm for them, while maintaining 50s in SKI CEL LUC and GUI

Perhaps most, but not all daggers can have minor STR scalings, similar to Stinger's 45% STR but 75% GUI, and Shuriken's 20% STR with 70% GUI
Can we also make Willpower give more FP per point? Right now it only gives +5, while Faith gives +3 and Sanctity gives +2 to both FP and HP.

I'd like to see it give +8. That's a bit closer to vitality, but since Will already minorly affects skill slots and elemental attack, I don't think they should necessarily match.
No, eff liches, hexers and boxers with high FP.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
WIL is in a pretty good spot right now, not a lot of people even have to spend that much FP either with its current state.