Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark imbue
Could we change the 10 dark damage on hit, that gets resisted down to 6 damage on average changed to 50% dark attack on hit, to be comparable to enchantment damage.

It has a short duration aswell, would it make sense for the enchantment talent to extend its duration aswell.
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=3514

http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=3698

Dev seems to be ignoring this???

But yes, this skill could really use a buff like the OP suggested. Duration should be increased by the sub-talent 'Prolong', and on-hit 'magic' damage should be equal to 50% of your Dark ATK at Rank 5.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Well I didn't like dork imbue's name, and the other one felt like too much of a necropost.
Bump, This really should scale on 50 % dark attack.... or 10% per rank
Would be nice. There's no chance of it being overbearing since dark damage is the most resisted anyway.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
as I said before, if the damage is boosted to a percentage of your dark attack, it should be catered to not work with mutated weaponry or the dark damage is divided by rounds, as autopistols would suddenly be very scary when mutated into axes.

I am fine with this change otherwise though.
Thats reasonable.

We all remember the horrow show days of guns doing full will power damage on hit with elementals and luck procs.
Dark Imbue's pretty underwhelming as of now, since it's really only used for the +hit, and the damage is absolutely negligible for something to sink your SP into- Sharpen is more worthwhile, even. Not to even mention the absolutely horrendously high Evade nearly everyone is packing now, and axes having supernaturally low base Hit. At least give me something to stack two buffs atop for me to want to use it properly.

I'm for this, as one of the very few Axe Ghosts.