Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stair Bug
Hello, I had encountered this bug a while back and was informed to put it up here at the time, I discovered the bug when attempting to give a friend the stair case as I hadn't been using it any longer, and had decided after I was going to use it for my house, I originally had this in a different house before I moved the character out, having forgotten to clean out the house at the time. The stairs bugged out and had put me into a wall somewhere, I tested it several times and had pictures at one point although I cannot locate them any longer. I eventually moved the stairs enough times and had ended up in a copy of another player's house that I had been in on another key before using the stair case. The copy was completely empty for the house and had no furniture placed in it unlike the original house, I spoke with the player who owned the house to see if it listed the character in there at the time but the game crashed for them when they tried to check. I tested the stairs once more before reporting the bug to GMs in hopes of assistance; and was told to bring it here. Whenever I enter the stairs I lose my build privileges entirely and could not do anything to the point it wasn't that I was in another location rather than another floor. Below are pictures of the problem that occurred from when it put me in the copy of the house to what it gives me now.

Attached Files
.png   defarashousebug.png (Size: 223.38 KB / Downloads: 842)
.png   defarashousebug2.png (Size: 162.86 KB / Downloads: 831)
.png   stair bug.png (Size: 34.15 KB / Downloads: 822)