Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Music Bug
At this point I haven't hear a profile theme in about this whole month of may, and possibly a little in april.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I can't deny, not even I am able to hear music anymore. Is it possible to be looked into for now? There's the possibility something is wrong with how the link is set, and also the possibility that IE is dicking over Youtube musics.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It seems like the js for embed was changed and it doesn't work with whatever ancient IE version BYOND uses.
As an update to my 10 minute old post, I may have found a solution to fix it, as there is a way to get BYOND to use the IE version you have installed on your computer instead of the compatibility IE8. It worked for me, maybe it'll work for you too.
Did the change I made fix this?
"Neus" Wrote:Did the change I made fix this?
It's working for me and several other people now. A friend was still having an issue with it but fixed it by updating his IE. So, I think it's safe to say it is, but I could be wrong.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I couldn't hear Profile Themes since September, but now it works perfectly. Same happened with a bunch of friends of mine.